Popular among celebrities like, Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez CACI is the short form for Computer Aided Cosmetology Instrument which is a micro current machine that uses specific waveforms and ultra-low frequencies to transmit tiny electrical signals to boost muscle tone and skin tissue.
The CACI treatment is helpful in improving skin tone, texture and face shape. The procedure is designed for facial toning, microdermabrasion, skin rejuvenation and skin hydration.
Different Kinds of CACI Treatment
There are five kinds of CACI Treatment Systems:
- The Classic system which boasts all the original innovative technology linked to what has become known as the Non-Surgical Face Lift.
- The Quantum which offer the bonus of a total body toning experience at the same time.
- The Ultra which uses a special handset that buzzes at 27,000 vibrations per second to exfoliate and deep cleanse the skin and incorporates four different technologies in one – micro-current, ultrasonic peel, hydratone and LED light therapy.
- The Ultimate which combines all the above along with crystal free microdermabrasion and has 45 pre-set treatment programs to target problems like wrinkles, acne and sun damage.
- Finally, the piece de resistance – the Synergy, CACI’s most recent technology breakthrough system and home to the new S.P.E.D (simultaneous photo electrical delivery) microcurrent LED technology, which aims to give more visible and longer lasting results.
The effects last for about 2/3 weeks depending on how well you look after your skin post treatment.